Thursday, February 9, 2017

Fairies, Flowers, and Foliage Art Panel





This is my very first post as a new member of Sin City Stamps 2017 Inspiration Team and I am very excited to share what I created with these beautiful stamps!
My panel collage was made using stamps from the Fairies and Blossoms 2 set and Inhale...Exhale Art stamp set.
 Both of these sets are available in the online store along with so many others to choose from!
Please find my step by step instructions below on how I made this lovely panel.
I hope this post inspires you to get creative as there are so many wonderful and beautiful things you can do with stamps!

Supplies List:
Burlap Panel any size you like I used a 8X8 here
Sin City Stamps Fairies and Blossoms 2 and Inhale....Exhale Art Stamp set
Heavy white gesso
Stencils and texture paste
Ink sprays in your color choice I used an array of maroon, gold, brown, and copper
Water sprayer
Rose gold color (or your choice) rub on paint
Small pearl beads
Flat glass pebbles
An array of floral embellishments
Wooden chipboard designs
Scraps of paper and paper doilies
Clear embossing powder
Black Archival Ink
Paper grass
Glue or gel medium
Tools such as scissors, heat tool, spatula, paintbrushes, tweezers,hot glue gun

No comments:

Post a Comment