Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Moments...Wooden Book Cover for Art Anthology Design Team

Hello Everyone!
Today I want to show you how I created this beautiful wooden book cover using Art Anthology sprays and inks!!

Supplies
AA Colorations Sprays Sky, Waimea Bay, Peacock Feathers
AA Minks Shimmering Inks Stargazer and Panache
White Gesso
Molded face
Mini art stones
Pearlescent seed beads
Transparent glue and sealer
Mod Podge or fabric stiffening medium
Cheesecloth
Florals
Wooden book cover
Adhesive
Tag (moments)
Basic Tools (heat tool, palette knife, brushes etc.)

This was such a fun project for me. I have been wanting to start a junk journal and I wanted to make the cover special so this is what I did! Please be sure to follow the Snapguide for a full tutorial below!




For your Art Anthology Supplies head to the online store HERE.


Check out How to Decorate a Book Cover With Art Anthology by Art Anthology on Snapguide.

No comments:

Post a Comment