Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween Steampunkery Tag Duo


Hello everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I wanted to show you how I created my Halloween Steampunkery Tag Duo. Here I will give the basics and you will find a link to the Art Anthology blog to watch a full snapguide tutorial at the end.
For these lovelies, I used Art Anthology inks, sprays and mediums in combination with some great fussy cut images from Graphic 45 papers.

Here is what I started with

Art Anthology Products
Colorations Sprays in Wild Orchid, Avocado, Juicy, Peacock, and Raider
Velvets in Mardi Gras and Limeaid
Minx Shimmering Inks in Bankroll and Majestic


Additional products used
white gesso
clear gesso
texture paste
matte gel medium
adhesive foam dots
Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper
Graphic 45 Rare Oddities Paper
Sin City Stamps 
glue






No comments:

Post a Comment