Saturday, March 10, 2018

Fluttering Thoughts ATC Trio for Blank Page Muse Stamps


March is here and it is time for another challenge at Blank Page Muse Stamps! Click on the picture link below to see all of the details and enter!

The March theme is ATC's
These are fine little works of art to create and Blank Page Muse Stamps are great for them!
To create my Fluttering Thoughts ATC Trio I used the following Blank Page Muse Stamps
Background Grunge (background circles)
Correspondence (background script)

Other Supplies
Ink pads in pinks and purples
Blue Iridescent embossing powder
Clear embossing powder
Versamark ink pad (clear)
Black ink pad
Sentiment stickers
Black smudge marker
Adhesive foam squares
Black and white patterned dimensional stickers
White acrylic
Pink and purple spray inks
White Gesso

I started by applying white gesso to my three ATC's. Then I added sprays of pink and purple, drying in between. Next, using the circles stamp from background grunge and versamark clear ink pad, I randomly stamped. I used a blue iridescent embossing powder on top of the clear ink and set it with my heat tool. I added the script stampink with black archival ink and embossed with clear. To finish them off I also added splatters of white acrylic paint.

Next, I stamped the butterflies in shades of pink and purple, coated them with clear embossing powder, set with heat tool and cut them all out. All of the edges were inked with black ink.

Next, I added the stamped/embossed butterflies using adhesive foam squares.

I finished them off with some sentiment stickers that I highlighted with a black distress marker and smudged the ink around them with my finger. I also inked the edges of the ATC's in black ink.

Here are the finished ATC's again


Thanks for visiting my post and please head over to the Blank Page Muse Blog and see all of the projects created by the Team! And remember to enter our challenge.


Until Next Time
Jenn











3 comments: