Friday, April 27, 2018

To The Beach Folio for Tutti Designs Dies

Hello! Jenn here today, sharing with you this fun folio I created using the newly released dies from Tutti Designs along with the Seafarer paper collection from Authentique!

For my fun beach folio, I have used three of the 11 newly released beach themed dies from Tutti

I used dies from the Tutti 414 - Dotted Nesting Rectangles set as well
I also used
Distress Ink Fired Brick and Stormy Sky
Distress Pain Picket Fence
Adhesive tape runner
Glue stick
Foam adhesive
Jute
Ribbon
Flowers
Navy cardstock
Medium weight chipboard
All of the designer papers, cutouts, and sticker elements are from Authentique's Seafarer Collection



This folio card started as a base in which I used a tutorial by Kathy Wright Clement. Kathy has some great tutorials for fun folds and folios on her YouTube channel HERE.
Once my base was built, I added lots of fun embellishments, cut-outs, sentiments, and journaling cards. I added many elements on the pages to allow for pictures to easily be added as well. Please head over to the Tutti Designs blog for a picture walkthrough of this fun folio HERE.!


Once you build a base for a fun fold card or folio such as this, there are endless possibilities to what you can create!
Thanks so much for viewing my post today!
For your convenience, here are all the Tutti Designs quick links you will need:


Until next time! Happy crafting!!
Jenn


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete