Monday, July 30, 2018

Fun Fabric Painting with Rita Barakat and Plaid!

Hello everyone! Have you tryed Fabric Creations™ fabric paint from Plaid®? They are great!
I found these adorable little canvas bags in my craft stash and tryed them out using some of the amazing Rita Barakat Designs stamps!
These paints come in 24 beautiful colors to choose from. I used the following for this project:
Black
Nude
African Violet
Fruit Punch
Navy
Aqua
Stamps used:
Harlequin Stencil



I stamped the Reflections stamp onto the bag using black archival ink before painting and then used a stencil and sponge technique around her.

For the cloud I applied the fabric paint directly to the stamp and stamped onto the bag.

This was a super fun way to decorate these bags. Now I can put treats in them and add them to packages!
Be sure to join Rita on Mondays live on Facebook 8pm CST!
Join us on Get Creative with Rita Barakat page for more inspiration, giveaways, and more!

Thanks for visiting my page today!
As always happy crafting!
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment