Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Reneabouquets Mini Purse

Hello everyone and thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I am sharing my second project as a Guest Designer for Reneabouquets. This is one of her fabulous laser cut chipboard mini purses! I have created a fun piece that can be displayed on a desk or dresser that holds a mini journal, pen, tag album, and journaling cards.



These purses are so fun to create with and very easy to assemble! 
I have used Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood papers. They coordinate so well with the beautiful flowers and Printed Beautiful Board 20's figure from Reneabouquets.
A handmade mini journal, pen, tag album. and journaling cards fill the inside of this adorable purse!
On the back, I added a pocket to put even more fun things in.
Reneabouquets products used here:

You can find Reneabouquets here...

Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets Etsy Shop

Reneabouquets Blog

Reneabouquets Facebook Page

Reneabouquets Artists With An Edge Facebook Group

Thanks again for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment