Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Trust Your Heart Home Decor for Art Anthology

Thanks for visiting my blog today! I am sharing a celestial wall decor project created recently for the Art Anthology Dream Team!
"Trust Your Heart"





The products used for my project:
Art Anthology Colorations Sprays – PlushInk SpotSiesta Key
Art Anthology Fairy Dust Shimmer Spray – Sterling
Art Anthology Minx – Stargazer
Art Anthology Stencils – Floral Tile, Wheel
I have also used:
Heavy White Gesso
AB Studio Papers
Chipboard,Beads, and Flowers from Reneabouquets
Sentiment
Glitter
Microbeads
Black Ink Pad
Rubber Stamps
Modeling Paste

Thanks so much for visiting and viewing my post today. I hope that you are inspired to get crafty and creative! All products used here and many others are available online at the link below!
Please be sure to follow us on Facebook and share your amazing AA projects with us there!

No comments:

Post a Comment