Friday, August 27, 2021

Graphic 45 "Catch of the Day" Travel Album and Notebooks


 Hello everyone! Today I want to share my latest project as a Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador!

Decorated Travel Album & Notebooks Set
Graphic 45 Catch of The Day

What a fun project! I just love this set from G45! These are an amazing way to create something to commemorate your trips.

Graphic 45 supplies:

G45 Travel Album with Notebooks set

Catch of the Day 12×12 Collection pack

Catch of the Day 8X8 Pad

Catch of the Day Chipboard

Catch of the Day Ephemera Assortment

Catch of the Day Journaling Cards

Catch of the Day 12×12 Patterns and Solids Pad

 
Other Supplies:

Navy cardstock sheets

Red cardstock sheets

Glue

Scoretape

Scoring Board and tool

Cutting tools

Chain and charms for spine

Hole punch

Crop a dile or other corner rounding tool

Distress ink Vintage photo

I have a walkthrough of my completed album as well as a tutorial of my homemade waterfall folio inserts. Check it out here on the Graphic 45 Blog!



Happy Papercrafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment