Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Graphic 45 Light Side VS. Dark Side October Challenge

 

Hello everyone!! Thanks so much for taking a look at my blog today!
I want to share my just for fun contribution to the October challenge #G45LightSide vs #G45DarkSide.
For my project I have created a folio  of each to represent both dark and light.  These are both 5 1/4"X5 1/4" and contain an accordion style page system inside that unfolds to display many photo mounts, tuck spots, and lots of room for your memories.
The collections used here are:
Midnight Tales
&
Fairie Dust


I have also used several Patterns & Solids from my stash of Graphic 45 6X6 pads.
Although Fairie Dust is an older collection the fabulous and beautiful Midnight Tales is still available. Just click on the photo below to be directed to the site.

I have used elements of every part of this collection for my accordion folio.










Here are some additional views of the light side folio using graphic 45 Fairy Dust.







Thanks so much for viewing my projects today!
Happy papercrafting!!
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment