Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Graphic 45 "Little Things" ATC Tag & Pocket Album - Brand Ambassador Project





 Hello everyone! Today I have a really fun project to share using the amazing and adorable "Little Things" collection from Graphic 45!!

This G45 ATC Tag & Pocket album has been in my stash just waiting for the right collection so when "Little Things" was released I knew this was the one!

I have added some fun interactive elements to my little album, including a fun shaker cover.

This little album was a challenge for me because I usually make larger albums but it was so much fun!

The shaker cover was handmade using hipboard,foam board, and acetate. It is filled with sequins, beads, and drops in coordinating colors.

All of the collection was used throughout this album including the adorable stamp collection!



G45 Supplies:
(All items in this collection are also available individually)

Additional Supplies:
110lb. Ivory Cardstock
Adhesives
Ivory String
Chipboard
Foam Board
Acetate
Shaker Bits





















Thanks so much for viewing my project today!
Happy Papercrafting!
Be sure to grab this collection! It is so fun!





































No comments:

Post a Comment